Monday, March 14, 2011

Super Quick potato fry


To be frank, i never did anything as fast and tasty as this recipe. My husband said he feels like eating potato fry. I was absolutely exhausted and my kid was pestering me to play with him.

Then i remembered reading this quick recipe on internet and gave it a try

Ingredients:
2 potatoes

oil,salt, chilli powder, coriander powder

peel and dice potatoes. fry potatoes will be crisp and will cook fast if potatoes pieces are little smaller in size. add oil,salt,chilli powder, coriander powder and any spice u use while making fry.

mix properly, throw them onto oven tray. Fry them for 15-20 minutes under 150C.
Check in between to see of fry is done. So simple!

I had my doubts about this recipe, but once seeing how easy and tasty it is, this became a regular.
Now i want to trying this recipe with all kinds of veggies and see how it comes.

Keep experimenting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment