Sunday, February 20, 2011

Long Due!

I love cooking.

Bad day at work, great day at work, bad news, bad mood, celebrations ...everything has one solution for me and thats cooking.

The flavors, textures, colors, tastes... everything about cooking excites me and while cooking i enter into different world where everything is yummy :)

I have been thinking of writing a blog with quick and tasty recipes for long time now.

So, this blog is mostly for cooking recipes i tryout in my kitchen . You can find recipies for some variety dishes i cook daily here (variety for south Indian kitchens)

Without a deadline nothing works...a small deadline for myself is to try new dishes and post recipes for WORKING WOMEN for next one month.(inspired by movie Julie & Julia)

Deadline: 22 March
Recipes: 28 (mostly south Indian)

Here i go...

1 comment: