Friday, June 24, 2011

Crunchy Prawns Grill

I loves Prawns, but unluckily my husband does not like them.

I want some recipe which is easy to make and quick. I want it as a side dish so that my husband does not starve when i make prawns.

This is one of those recipes for which i did not refer anything. This recipe is nothing complex and fancy, but still i love the fact it turned out extremely tasty without any help. yay!


Take some cleaned prawns


Add red chilli powder, coriander powder, salt, pepper, turmeric, garam masala and finely chopped mint leaves. Dont worry too much about measurements, go with your heart. Its always good to add a little less than you thought would be enough.


Mix properly, squeeze a lemon .

soak wooden skewers in ice cold water for 10 minutes before you use them for grilling.


grill the prawns for 20 minutes under 160 C or until cooked.


Enjoy the grilled prawns with some spicy sauce or ketchup.

Happy cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment